Veeam Backup & Replication delivers lightning-fast, reliable restore at your fingertips for entire VMs, individual files and application items giving you low recovery time objectives (RTOs) of < 15 minutes.
- Restore entire VMs in minutes with Instant VM Recovery™
- Recover individual files effortlessly with Instant File-level Recovery
- Restore quickly and easily from Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, NetApp and HP storage snapshots and more with Veeam Explorer™!
- Recover an entire Microsoft SQL Server database, Microsoft Active Directory objects and MORE!
96% of Veeam recoveries are within RTO SLAs, compared to 78% for other solutions
Veeam Backup & Replication is well-regarded in the virtualisation community because it offers unique features, such as SureBackup recovery verification and Instant VM Recovery.
83% of Veeam customers are more confident in their backup than with previous solutions
Veeam Backup & Replication is way past WOW! This is what the backup world needs. Veeam has already given me hours of my life back each week.
Veeam Backup & Replication provides streamlined disaster recovery and simple, secure offsite data protection giving you the ability to achieve recovery point objectives (RPOs) of > 15 minutes.
- Create ultra-fast backups from NetApp and HP storage snapshots with built-in WAN Acceleration to get backups off site up to 50x faster
- Meet compliance requirements and archiving policies with native tape support
- 2-in-1: backup and replication™: application-aware, image-based backup and enhanced replication
- Fast and secure cloud backup with Veeam Cloud Connect as well as end-to-end encryption that secures data during backup, in flight and at rest—and MORE!
Veeam Backup & Replication automatically tests every vSphere and Hyper-V backup and replica, every time. Have confidence that your files, applications and virtual servers can be restored when needed.
71% of Veeam customers report improved reliability of backups compared to other solutions
It's Veeam Backup & Replication combined with the virtual environment that gives us an edge in disaster recovery. This is a quantum leap past the physical backup world.
65% of Veeam Virtual Lab users save $1,000 or more, and 84% save an hour or more, every month by avoiding deployment problems
We had two options: we could spend more than half the workweek managing and worrying about VM backup and replication, or we could put Veeam in place and forget about it.
Veeam Backup & Replication mitigates the risks associated with application deployment by putting your backups and replicas to work in a production-like environment prior to any production rollout.
With Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE, you can take control over your entire backup and virtual environment. By utilizing all of the features and capabilities of Veeam’s backup and virtualization technology, you can discover and be alerted to issues before they affect your Always-On Business™.
- Ensure protection, performance and availability with
Veeam ONE through:
- 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting: Notifies you of backup and performance issues
- Resource optimization and capacity planning: Removes the guesswork from planning and provides visibility into resource usage
- Fully-customizable reporting: Simplifies backup compliance and auditing requirements
- And MORE included in NEW Veeam ONE v8!
- Gain visibility into the Veeam backup infrastructure from inside Microsoft System Center, Kaseya VSA and LabTech.
- Scale your business with a distributed architecture and centralized management console.
- Leverage deep VMware integrations with vCloud Director support and a vSphere Web Client Plug-in.
71% of customers using Veeam monitoring and reporting tools say their risk awareness has improved compared to other solutions
Veeam serves as our watchdog over the virtual environment. It gives us control over VMs by alerting us to issues like low disk space and CPU thresholds.