Free VCP5-DCV Study Guide
In this 136-page study guide Jason and Josh cover all seven of the exam blueprint sections to help prepare you for the VCP exam.
After reading the guide you’ll be able to:
- Plan, install, configure and upgrade vCenter Server and VMware ESXi.
- Configure vSphere Networking and vSphere Storage and administer VMs and vApps.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and alarm management for VMware ESXi hosts and VMs.
Free VCAP5-DCA Study Guide
For those currently holding their VCP certification and want to take it up a notch, Jason and Josh have you covered with the 248-page VCAP5-DCA study guide. Using this study guide along with hands-on lab time will help you in the three and a half hours, lab-based VCAP5-DCA exam.
Since "DCA" focuses on large and complex virtual infrastructures, after reading the guide you’ll be able to:
- Plan, implement, manage and maintain complex vSphere deployments
- Configure, manage and analyze vSphere log files;
- Execute VMware cmdlets and customize scripts using PowerCLI.