Recorded webinar series:
Introduction to Virtualization
Speaker: Hans de Leenheer, Veeam evangelist,
author and blogger
Public/private/hybrid clouds, converged infrastructures, software-defined datacenters… no matter what the buzzword is today, infrastructure always comes down to computing, networking and storage. We have virtualized the computing part with Hyper-V and vSphere, but storage virtualization is still a new idea for most people. Watch this recorded session with Hans de Leenheer where he talks about his passion:
- What is storage virtualization?
- Who are the players and how do they differ?
- What are the pitfalls I should look out for?
Speaker: Chris Henley, MCITP and Veeam Product
Recovery flexibility is essential in any environment, but especially when it comes to virtualization! Using legacy backup methods on VMs can limit recovery choices. Finding a solution designed specifically for virtualization is the key to being prepared for any recovery scenario.
Watch this recorded webinar to learn how to:
- Use the best-in-class product, Veeam Backup & Replication,
- Build successful backup strategies specifically for Hyper-V.
Speaker: Rick Vanover, Veeam Product Strategy Specialist,
VMware vExpert, VCP, MCP and MCITP.
Always have a backup. That′s easy to understand, but how do you back up a VM? Watch this recorded introductory webinar with vExpert Rick Vanover to get answers to the following questions:
- Why should I back up a VM?
- How do I back up a VM?
- What restore options are available for VM?
Register to see the webinar