Veeam® Explorer™ for Microsoft SQL Server gives you fast, transaction-level recovery of SQL databases. With agentless transaction log backup and replay, you can quickly perform point-in-time restores of your Microsoft SQL Server databases — down to an individual transaction — achieving recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of < 15 minutes.
Veeam Explorer for SQL is a part of Veeam Backup™ Free Edition. Download it today!
Simple Steps of Recovery
Choose the desired restore point and add your SQL server backup to the scope
Get an at-a-glance view of your SQL server hierarchy including all instances, databases and their properties
Recover your databases to their original location and to a precise point in time in just one click
Veeam simplifies SQL Server recovery by providing you several options for restore. From a single image-level backup, you can restore databases or tables and you don’t need to be an expert or know what MDF, NDF and LDF files mean — the wizard-driven recovery process will guide you through, detecting all available databases and instances that you can restore, but that’s not all:
- You can perform restore of multiple databases at once or all databases on a server.
- If a database is too large to be restored in a timely manner, you can consider performing table-level recoveryNEW in scenarios when there are no dependencies between the restored and other existing tables.
- You can run transaction log replay to perform quick point-in-time restores.
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server is available in all editions of Veeam Availability Suite™, Veeam Backup & Replication™, Veeam Backup Essentials™ and Veeam Backup™ Free Edition. All editions support local restore of SQL database files with point-in-time transaction selection. Enterprise edition includes agentless transaction log backup and replay, restore to SQL Server and restore from the web UI, while Enterprise Plus edition adds web restore delegation.
Availability for ALL applications
Veeam Availability Suite combines the industry-leading backup, restore and replication capabilities of Veeam Backup & Replication™ with the advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning functionality of Veeam ONE™. Veeam Availability Suite delivers everything you need to reliably ensure and manage your VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments, providing you with a high availability data center through the following capabilities:
Backup is nothing without recovery. From a single image-based backup, Veeam Backup & Replication provides a wide range of capabilities that can help you tackle virtually any recovery scenario. Best of all, Veeam ensures you get exactly what you need—virtual machine (VM), file-level and application-item recovery, and eDiscovery — when you need it through its agentless, easy-to-use and wizard-driven UI.
- Restore entire VMs in minutes with Instant VM Recovery™
- Recover individual files effortlessly with Instant File-level Recovery
- Quickly and easily restore Microsoft Exchange items with Veeam Explorer™ for Microsoft Exchange ENHANCED
- Recover Active Directory objects, entire containers, OUs and user accounts with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Active Directory ENHANCED
- Restore entire SharePoint sites; return deleted items back into production with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint ENHANCED
- Fast transaction-level recovery and point-in-time restore of Oracle databases with Veeam Explorer for Oracle NEW and SQL Server databases with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server ENHANCED
- Leverage EMC new, HPE and NetApp snapshots for recovery of single files or entire VMs from storage snapshots with Veeam Explorer for Storage Snapshots ENHANCED
Veeam Backup & Replication provides streamlined disaster recovery and simple, secure offsite backups, giving you the ability to achieve recovery point objectives (RPO) of < 15 minutes.
- Create backups from any storage, plus ultra-fast backups from EMC NEW, HPE and NetApp storage snapshots
- 2-in-1: backup and replication™: In addition to backups, maintain image-based replicas either onsite for high-availability or offsite for disaster recovery, and simplify replica failover and failback with little to no business disruption
- Leverage fully-integrated cloud-based disaster recovery NEW and fast and secure cloud backup with Veeam Cloud Connect
- Simplify the management of your backup storage with NEW Scale-out Backup Repository™
- Get backups and replicas off site up to 50x faster with built-in WAN acceleration
- Meet compliance requirements and archiving policies with native tape support ENHANCED
- Back up directly from file-based (NFS) primary storage using Veeam’s proprietary NFS client with Direct NFS Access NEW
Veeam Backup & Replication automatically tests every vSphere and Hyper-V backup and replica, every time. Have confidence that your files, applications and virtual servers can be restored when needed.
- Verify the recoverability of every backup with SureBackup®.
- Test every restore point in every VM replica automatically with SureReplica.
Veeam Backup & Replication mitigates the risks associated with application deployment by putting your backups and replicas to work in a production-like environment prior to any production rollout.
- Create a Virtual Lab without provisioning additional resources to run your applications from Veeam backups and replicas.
- Test or troubleshoot an application in one or more VMs from an On-Demand Sandbox™ without affecting production workloads.
- Create complete, isolated copies of production from storage snapshots with On-Demand Sandbox for Storage Snapshots NEW
With Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE, you can take control over your entire backup and virtual environment. By utilizing all of the features and capabilities of Veeam’s backup and virtualization technology, you can discover and be alerted to issues before they affect your Always-On Business.
- Ensure protection, performance and availability with Veeam ONE through:
- 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting: Notifies you of backup and performance issues
- Resource optimization and configuration tracking: Evaluate infrastructure performance and ensure existing configuration meets all known best practices
- Capacity planning and forecasting: Forecast resource usage and utilization trends with “what if” modeling and resource overcommit tracking for your backup and virtual infrastructures
- And MORE included in the NEW Veeam ONE v9!
- Gain visibility into the Veeam backup infrastructure from inside Microsoft System Center, Kaseya VSA and LabTech.
- Get enterprise-level usability with a standalone console NEW and Remote Office / Branch Office (ROBO) enhancements NEW
- Scale your business with a distributed architecture and centralized management console.
- Leverage deep VMware integrations with vCloud Director support and a vSphere Web Client Plug-in.
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.