Join us for a Veeam User Group meeting near you!
Veeam User Group (VUG) meetings are half‑day technical gatherings focused on education and networking for the Veeam user community.
You will hear the latest Veeam news and product updates, connect with other Veeam users, share your Veeam experiences and discuss topics that are important to you.
Membership and User Group meetings are free! Take advantage of these benefits:
Meet 1:1 with Veeam technical personnel
Network with other Veeam users in your area
Get the inside scoop on Veeam happening
Start a local VUG in your area
Veeam User Groups have a strong focus on community and networking with other Veeam users. Help build the VUG community by joining a local VUG or forming one in your area.
- What topics are being addressed at VUG meetings? Our agenda is loose and you are welcome to contribute. To learn more or suggest topics, please contact Veeam User Group team Veeam User Group team Veeam User Group team .
- Who can take part? Veeam users who want to get the most from their solution or those who want to start using Veeam products, but don’t know where to start.
- May I bring a fellow attendee? Yes, you are welcome to share the registration link with those who are interested.
- How to attend? Check our events calendar and choose a location near you. You can also subscribe to stay updated on upcoming VUG meetings in your area.
- Is there a fee for participants? No, just bring a good mood along.
- Who is behind local VUG chapters? See all Local Champions
- Who can start a local VUG if there’s none in my region yet? Anyone except for sales representatives at a company selling products or services to Veeam users. Contact us Contact us Contact us today to learn how you can become a Veeam Champion for your area.
- How does Veeam support a VUG? An official VUG receives global recognition and access to the latest product news firsthand, as well as content and speakers. Veeam also provides event organizational support.
- Can I become a sponsor of a VUG? Please contact Veeam User Group team.